About Trailready Bumpers
Technical: Why Choose TrailReady?
You can buy cheaper, but you can’t buy better
Why choose TrailReady? After a decade of service, we know what works.
- Material – Full-size truck chassis mount sub frames and winch mounts are 1/4″ steel throughout with 3/16″ outer wings. Jeep products feature 3/16″ winch and chassis mount sub frames with 1/8″ outer wings.
- Weight – Optimized strength to weight – base bumpers approximately 170 lbs
- Winch capacity – bumpers are designed for winches up to 16,500 lbs pulling power with standard 4 ½”x 10″bolt pattern.
- Winch Access – Functional access to controls and cable through 4″ x 20″ opening on top of bumper (not found in other brands!)
- Powdercoat – The best double coat. Full sandblast, acid etch, primer coat, and top coat. Mini-tex black is a semi-flat lightly textured finish. (not found in other brands!)
- D-ring mounts designed for 7/8” shaft shackles
- Light ports – Quad ports with universal fitment for most 6″ and 4″ lights – typical post mounts (not found in other brands!)
- Cooling Inlets – Large airflow to the radiators essential for diesel performance (not found in other brands!)
- Mounting –Frame Mounts are independent from bumper allowing adjustment up and down and side to side for a perfect fit every time (not found in other brands!)
- Styling – Aggressive compact shape. As small as possible while maintaining fully enclosed winch capacity. Soft, rolled edges compliment OEM styling.
View this great article featuring a Trailready front and rear bumper installation in 8-Lug Tech Magazine. (5-page PDF)